Lesley A. Owen
Lesley Owen knows that, for many of her clients, the complexities of the law can be overwhelming. That’s why her responsiveness and attention to detail is revered. She focuses her practice in the areas of real estate law, commercial transactions, estate and trust administration and estate planning. Lesley strives to find solutions for her clients and guide them through implementation with patience, leaving them confident that the case will be handled appropriately and efficiently.
As a native of Paducah, Lesley knows the importance of giving back to her community. She is a graduate of the Leadership Paducah Class 28 and has served on the board of the Paducah-McCracken County United Way.
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Contract and Commercial Transactions
Lesley Owen was born in Paducah, Kentucky.
She is married to Chris Owen.
- Murray State University, B.S., Summa Cum Laude, 2010
- Southern Illinois University School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 2013
Admitted to Practice
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Leadership Paducah, Class 28
- McCracken County Bar Association
- United Way of Paducah-McCracken County, Board Member
- NBI: The Probate Process from Start to Finish, June 24, 2015
- “U @ 18”, Paducah Tilghman High School Interact Club, February 11, 2014
Keuler, Kelly, Hutchins,
Blankenship & Sigler, LLP
100 South 4th Street, Suite 400
Paducah, KY 42001
p. (270) 448-8888
f. (270) 448-0998