JOIN OUR TEAM
As a firm that continues to experience growth, we are always open to expanding our team with the right talent. Resumes from the following are always welcome:
Law students seeking a law clerk position
Experienced litigation and transactional paralegals
Skilled legal assistants
KKHB offers competitive compensation based on experience and the following benefit package:
Employer Paid Medical Coverage with Health Savings Option
Employer Paid Life Insurance
Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
Voluntary Dental Coverage
401K Plan (3% Employer Contribution regardless of employee’s contribution)
Paid Time Off
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is responsible for all front office functions for the firm as shown below. This person must be helpful and eager to assist others. Must be friendly and keep workspace neat.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Welcomes, assists, and provides direction and information to clients, visitors, and guests.
- Directs or escorts guests to appropriate location.
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages as needed.
- Opens, processes, and distributes incoming mail and any other incoming documents and packages.
- Prepares outgoing mail as needed and delivers mail to pick-up box daily.
- Oversees and maintains reception and waiting area.
- Oversees supply inventory; generates orders and verifies receipt of orders.
- Performs administrative and support tasks.
- Performs filing and record keeping.
- Assists with event planning.
- Oversees and maintains kitchen area and copy room area.
- Runs occasional errands.
- Serves as a notary.
- Opens and closes the office each day, therefore must be able to work 8 am to 5 pm, M-F.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and tact in stressful situations.
- Ability to promote a positive image of our firm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other technology.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Education / Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three years of customer service or clerical experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift, up to, 15 pounds at times.
* Please do not send any confidential information through the contact form.